Back to Home page
AMBRA BOOKS - [ Ivor Cornish ]
SEARCH TIPS when using the Search box
* Check spelling - Make sure your search terms are spelled correctly. The search engine will attempt to find words that sound similar to your search terms, but it is always best to spell the search terms correctly.
When searching for an Author search on the surname only unless you are using Boolean logic. (see below).
* Use multiple words - Use multiple words when performing your search. More words for a search will return more refined results than a search from a single word.
* Use similar words - The more similar words you use in a search, the more relevant results will be to the words that you are searching for.
* Use appropriate capitalization - Use capitalization when looking for proper nouns such as the name of a person or place. Lowercase words will match any words of any case.
* Use quotation marks around phrases - Use quotation marks to find words that must appear adjacent to each other within a phrase.
For example, search for "Newton Abbot" within quotes rather than just Newton Abbot.
* Use Boolean plus (+) or minus (-) operators
- Precede a search term or phrase with a plus (+) sign to indicate it must appear in a search result.
- Precede a search term with a minus (-) sign to indicate an undesirable search term or phrase that must not appear in a search result.
For example, searching for +dogs -collie will return results that are about dogs, but not about collies.
Back to the Top
TO ORDER or for further information contact AMBRA BOOKS - [ Ivor Cornish ] :-
Tel:- ( 0117 ) 9076899 -- Fax:- ( 0117 ) 9741962
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to AMBRA BOOKS Home page
Copyright © Ivor Cornish 2001. All rights reserved.