Dorset Clearance List
History, Topography and Genealogy
Antiquarian and Secondhand Books
10% Discount for 2 items
20% Discount for 4 items
30% Discount for 6 items
40% Discount for 8 items
50% Discount for 10 items
This is a selection from my stock.
Please let me know if there are any other titles you are looking for.
Click on:- ORDERING details
Or for further information contact Ivor Cornish :- ( 0117 ) 9076899
Postage, packing and insurance are extra.
When ordering from this list please note item No., Author, and Title.
Payment can be made by either sterling cheque, or by bank transfer.
Prices are nett.
Click to go to:- Main DORSET List
- [Barton [(L.C)] TOPOGRAPHICAL AND HISTORICAL GUIDE TO CORFE CASTLE in the Island of Purbeck, Dorset. With a folding frontis, and 2 folding plans, 48pp, sm 8vo, original printed card covers, spine chipped, ink note and ink smudge to top cover. London: Ward, Lock & Co., (1909) £12.00
- Battrick (Jack), Lawson (Gail) BROWNSEA ISLANDER Maps, illusts, 175pp, roy 8vo, dustwrapper, stamp to title-page. Poole Historical Trust. 1978. £10.00
- Beamish (Derek), Bennett (Harold) and Hillier (John) POOLE AND WORLD WAR II. Volume One. Maps, illusts, 239pp, roy 8vo, ex-ref. lib. with label to front pastedown and stamp to title-page, dustwrapper. Poole Historical Trust. 1980. £10.00
- Beckles (Gordon) THE BRIDPORT STORY A Record of 700 Years 1253 - 1953. Illusts, map endpapers, 64pp, tall 8vo, dustwrapper, fews spots to prelims. Bridport Industries, c.1953. £10.00
- Benfield (Eric) THE TOWN OF MAIDEN CASTLE. Illusts, 70pp, dustwrapper. Robert Hale, London: 1947. £12.00
- Benfield (Eric) THE TOWN OF MAIDEN CASTLE. Illusts, 70pp, original cloth, lacks dustwrapper. Robert Hale, London: 1947. £10.00
- Beningfield (Gordon), Zeman (Anthea) HARDY COUNTRY. Coloured and black and white illusts, 141pp, oblong folio, couple of tears to dustwrapper. Allen Lane, London: 1983. £10.00
- Bettey (J.H), editor THE CASEBOOK OF SIR FRANCIS ASHLEY J.P. RECORDER OF DORCHESTER 1614-35. xiii + 131pp, folio, original decorative printed wraps. Publication No 7 for The Dorset Record Society, 1981. £12.00
- Brailsford (J.W) THE DUROTRIGIAN CULTURE Plate, pages numbered 118 to 121, complete, original wraps. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1957. £5.00
- Calkin (J. Bernard) ANCIENT PURBECK. An account of the geology of the Isle of Purbeck and its early inhabitants. Illusts, 62pp, original pictorial card covers. The Friary Press, Dorchester: 1968. £5.00
- Camden (William), translated by Edmund Gibson DORSET. Extracted from Camden's Britannia. Lacks map, text pages, complete, numbered 43-54, folio, disbound. London: R. Ware.... 1753. £14.00
- Collins (Vere H) TALKS WITH THOMAS HARDY AT MAX GATE 1920-1922. xvipp, 85pp, 12mo, original card covers. Toucan Press, Guernsey: 1971. £8.00
- Cooper (Lettice Ashley) TWO 17th CENTURY DORSET INVENTORIES. Frontis, 24pp, small folio, original printed wraps. Publication No 5 of The Dorset Record Society, Dorchester: 1974. £8.00
- Cox (A.C) INDEX TO THE DORSET COUNTY RECORDS. 112pp, original printed card covers, covers partly faded. Longmans (Dorchester) Ltd., May 1938. £6.00
- Croxford (Bob) FROM DORSET WITH LOVE. An evocative view. Coloured photographic plates, 96pp, oblong 8vo, dustwrapper. Atmosphere, Helston: 1996. £6.00
- Cunnington (Edward) ON A HOARD OF BRONZE, IRON AND OTHER OBJECTS FOUND IN BELBURY CAMP, DORSET. With plate, 2 illusts in text, 6pp, 4to, original plain wraps. Reprinted from Archaeologia, 1895. £8.00
- Damon (Robert) GEOLOGY OF WEYMOUTH, PORTLAND, and the Coast of Dorsetshire, from Swanage to Bridport-on-the-Sea: With Natural History and Archaeological Notes. With a coloured geological map, sections and illusts, 12mo, later cloth, ex-ref. lib with number to foot of spine, and stamp to title-page, short split to one fold of section. New and Enlarged Edition. Weymouth: R.F. Damon, 1884. £16.00
- Davies (G.M) THE DORSET COAST. A Geological Guide. With 14 photographs, and 33 figures. vii + 128pp, slightly torn dustwrapper. Second edition, Adam and Charles Black, London: 1964. £9.00
- Davies (G.M) THE DORSET COAST. A Geological Guide. Illusts, 126 + 16 pages of publishers adverts, original cloth, lacks dustwrapper. First edition, Thomas Murray, London: 1935. £12.00
- De Selincourt (Aubrey) DORSET. Drawings and watercolours by Barbara Jones, numerous photographic plates, folding map, double-page reproduction map, 48 pages of text, 4to, original paper boards, head of spine rubbed, portions missing mainly from head of spine and short tear of dustwrapper. Vision of England Series. First edition, 1947. £8.00
- Dewar (H.S.L), editor THE THOMAS RACKETT PAPERS 17th - 19th Centuries. With 7 illusts, 97pp, folio, paper wraps, label on top wrap. Publication No 3 of the Dorset Record Society. Dorchester: 1965. £15.00
- Dorchester Borough Council DORCHESTER. Dorset. Official Guide. Folding plan, illusts, adverts, maps, 107pp, 12mo, original pictorial wraps. The Friary Press, Dorchester: c.1962. £4.00
- Dorchester Borough Council DORCHESTER Dorset. Official Guide. Illusts, adverts, folding map, 111pp, sm 8vo, original pictorial card covers. The Friary Press, Dorchester: c.1970. £6.00
- Dorset Charities ABSTRACT OF THE RETURNS OF CHARITABLE DONATIONS for the Benefit of Poor Persons, Made by the Ministers and Churchwardens of the Several Parishes and Townships in England and Wales. 1786 - 1788. The Dorset section, folio, loose and unbound, 36pp. Ruled in columns:- Name of Hundred, Names of the Persons who Gave the Charity, When Given, Whether by Will or Deed, Description of the Charity, and for what Purpose given, Whether in Land or Money, In Whom Now Vested, Gross Amount, Annual Produce of the Money, Clear Annual Produce of that given in Land, and Observations. 1816. £30.00
* Not in Mayo's Bibliotheca Dorsetiensis.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by C.W.H. Dicker PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CLUB. Volume 32. With illusts, lxxvi + 251pp, original cloth, occasional light foxing. Dorchester: Dorset County Chronicle. 1911. £20.00
* Includes articles:- Saxon Saints at Wimborne; Dorchester Gallows; Sir George Somers; Memorial Brasses of Dorset; Calendar of Dorset Deeds, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J.M.J. Fletcher PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ANTIQUARIAN FIELD CLUB. From May, 1920 to May, 1921. Volume 42. With 2 plates, folding table, lxii + 114pp, original cloth, covers lightly damp marked, and slightly warped. F.G. Longman, Dorchester: 1922. £12.00
* Includes articles:- Insects and Plants at Portland; Church Screens of Dorset; Travels of Peter Mundy in Dorset; Founding of Dorchester, Massachusetts and the Rev. John White, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J.M.J. Fletcher PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CLUB. From May, 1924 to May, 1925. Volume 46. With illusts, xcii + 202pp, few marks to slightly warped original cloth. F.G. Longman, Dorchester: 1925. £20.00
* Includes articles:- Roman Aqueduct at Dorchester; Pre-Reformation Dorset Church Monuments; Holewale Brass at Askerswell; Portland Stone, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J.M.J. Fletcher PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CLUB. From June to December 1928. Volume 50. With illusts, cii + 317pp, original cloth. Dorchester: F.G. Longman. 1929. £20.00
* Includes articles:- Disc Barrows of Dorset; Ancient Mural Paintings in Dorset churches; Dorset Deeds, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J.M.J. Fletcher PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CLUB. From January 1st to December 31st, 1929. Volume 51. With illusts, cii + 279pp, original cloth. F.G. Longman, Dorchester: 1930. £20.00
* Includes articles:- List of Coleoptera of Dorset; Chettle Down Earthwork; Effigies in Horton Church; Roman Coins from Jordan Hill, Weymouth, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J.M.J. Fletcher PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD CLUB. From January 1st to December 31st, 1931. Volume 53. With illusts, cvi + 306pp, original cloth. Dorchester: F.G. Longman. 1932. £20.00
* Includes articles:- Religious Houses of Dorset; Excavations at Jordan Hill; Outer Bounds of Cranborne Chase; Dorset Deeds, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by J. Stevens Cox PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY. Volume 94. Plates, diagrams, illusts, 94 + (2)pp, original pictorial card covers. Dorchester: Friary Press, 1973. £6.00
* Includes articles:- Excavation at Winterborne Kingston; Medieval Deer Parks of Dorset; The Leaze, Wimborne, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by Jo Draper PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY. Volume 114 for 1992. Plates, diagrams, illusts, 295pp, original paper wraps. Dorchester: Friary Press, 1993. £6.00
* Includes articles:- Bradford Abbas; Excavations in Wimborne; Parish Life in Dorset in early 17th century; Romano-British Site on Brownsea Island, etc.
- Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, edited by Jo Draper PROCEEDINGS OF THE DORSET NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY. Volume 115 for 1993. Plates, diagrams, illusts, 295pp, original paper wraps. Dorchester: Friary Press, 1994. £6.00
* Includes articles:- Dorset Limekilns; Excavations at Hamworthy; Witchampton; Melbury Abbas, etc.
- Douch (Robert) A HANDBOOK OF LOCAL HISTORY DORSET. With a Supplement of Additions and Corrections to 1960. 178pp, few spots to covers original card covers, University of Bristol: 1962. £10.00
- Drew (Lt.Col C.D) and Collingwood Selby (K.C) THE EXCAVATIONS AT COLLITON PARK, DORCHESTER, 1937-38. First Interim Report. Plates, 2 folding plans, 14pp, original printed wrappers partly faded. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1938. £8.00
- Dugdale (Giles) WILLIAM BARNES OF DORSET. With 9 plates, xii + 306pp, original cloth, slightly rubbed, lettering feint on spine, news cutting concerning the death of the author pasted to front endpaper, inscription on front endpaper. First edition, Cassell & Company Ltd. 1953. £15.00
- Field (N.H) & Bugler (J) THE ANCIENT MONUMENTS OF DORSET a definitive list. With 8 plates, map, 53pp, original printed wraps slightly spotty. Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1972. £5.00
- Fowles (John) LYME REGIS CAMERA. With 145 illusts, 4to, original pictorial card covers. Dovecote Press, Wimborne: 1990. £9.00
- Gomme (George Laurence), editor ENGLISH TOPOGRAPHY, PART III. (Derbyshire, Dorsetshire.) The Gentleman's Magazine Library: Being A Classified Collection of the Chief Contents of the Gentleman's Magazine from 1731 to 1868. xi + 361pp, untrimmed in the original cloth. Elliot Stock, London: 1893. £15.00
- Good (Ronald) and Robinson (K.L) A GEOGRAPHICAL HANDBOOK OF THE DORSET FLORA. Including a Chapter on The Soils of Dorset With frontispiece and 42 maps, 255pp, 4to, original cloth, partly faded, ex-ref.lib. with label to front pastedown, and to title-page, number to spine. Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, Dorchester: (1948) £20.00
- Good (Ronald), Squibb (G.B), and others DORSET OFFICIAL GUIDE TO THE COUNTY. Folding map, illusts, adverts, 94pp, original pictorial card covers. Fifth Edition, The Home Publishing Co., Croydon, 1964. £8.00
* Includes articles on Thomas Hardy, Heraldry of Dorset, Roads of Dorset, Geology, etc.
- Grundy (G.B) DORSET CHARTERS. Pages numbered 239-268, complete, original printed wraps, top wrap partly water stained. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1933. £4.00
* Contains the Introduction and Preface and covers:- Almer, Arne, Bradford Abbas, Buckland Newton.
- [Grundy (G.B)] DORSET CHARTERS. Pages numbered 110-130, original printed wrappers partly faded. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1934. £6.00
* Covers:- Cann, Chalbury, and Cheselborne.
- Guttridge (Roger) THE VILLAGES OF DORSET. Photographs by Roger Holman and Lane (Roger) Numerous coloured plates, map endpapers, 134 + (2)pp, oblong 8vo, dustwrapper. Ensign Publications, Southampton: 1993. £8.00
- Hawkins (Tim) DORSET Photographers' Britain. Map, illusts, ix + 142pp, original pictorial card covers, private ownership label to verso of top cover. Alan Sutton, Stroud: 1991. £8.00
- Hodges (Michael A) PREPARED FOR BATTLE. Some details of forts and fights in and near Christchurch over the last three millenia. Maps, diagrams, 78pp, original pictorial card covers. Revised, Christchurch Printing Co. Ltd., 1982. £8.00
- Hole (Christina), editor WITCHCRAFT AT TONER'S PUDDLE, 19th C. From the Diary of the Rev. William Ettrick. 8pp, folio, few spots to paper wraps, label on top wrap, spine and front endpaper partly faded. Publication No 2 of the Dorset Record Society. Dorchester: 1964. £8.00
- House (H.H) THE SHERBORNE REGISTER 1823 - 1892. With Historical Introduction and Appendices. With two folding coloured plans of the school, lxxii + 328pp, original cloth, slightly spotty and slightly rubbed to edges, stamp to front endpaper. William Clowes, London: 1893. £12.00
- Hyland (Paul) PURBECK The Ingrained Island. With photographs by Bob Groves. 240pp, dustwrapper. London: Victor Gollancz Ltd. 1978. £14.00
- Irvine (Peter) VICTORIAN AND EDWARDIAN DORSET from Old Photographs. With 143 illusts, roy 8vo, original pictorial card covers. B.T. Batsford, London: 1977. £5.00
- Irvine (Peter) VICTORIAN AND EDWARDIAN DORSET from Old Photographs. With 143 illusts, roy 8vo, original cloth, dustwrapper, signs where bookplate removed from front pastedown. First edition, B.T. Batsford, London: 1977. £8.00
- Jackson (B.L) and Tattershall (M.J) THE BRIDPORT BRANCH. Illusts, diagrams, maps, 208pp, original pictorial card covers. Oxford Publishing Company, Headington: 1976. £10.00
- Knott (Olive) TALES OF DORSET. Illusts, 207pp, original pictorial card covers, slight crease to lower corner of top cover. Friary Press, Dorchester: 1976. £8.00
- Machin (R) THE HOUSES OF YETMINSTER. Illusts, plans, maps, 172 + (4)pp, folio, original wraps, ex-Bristol University label to verso of top wrap, small stamp to title-page. University of Bristol Extra-Mural Dept. 1978. £18.00
- Masters and Boys of Sherborne School A GUIDE TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD OF SHERBORNE AND YEOVIL. With 8 plates and a folding map in pocket at rear, (8) pages of adverts, xi + (1) + 125 + (8) pages of adverts, original cloth, 12mo, few small spots to cloth. Sherborne School Archaeological Society, Sherborne: 1925. £16.00
- McQueen (Ian) BOURNEMOUTH ST. PETER'S Illusts, 290pp, short tear to dustwrapper. Dorset Publishing Company, Sherborne: 1971. £10.00
- Medlycott (M.T) and Sugg (G) SANDFORD ORCAS a village history. Illusts, 106pp, folio, pictorial laminated boards, ex-lib. with stamp to title, and number to base of spine. Dorset County Library, 1987. £14.00
- Mee (A), editor DORSET. Thomas Hardy's Country. With 218 Places and 149 Pictures Plates, 335pp, dustwrapper rubbed and torn, early name and private ownership label to front endpapers. First edition, Hodder and Stoughton, London: 1939. £10.00
DORSET ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS
Not all of my books are on line.
For a further selection and to receive my latest catalogue please E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miles (William Augustus) A DESCRIPTION OF THE DEVEREL BARROW, Opened A.D. 1825. Also a Minute Account of the KIMMERIDGE COAL MONEY, A Most Mysterious and Nondescript Article. With two engraved and one printed title, and 8 engraved plates, viii + (3)-53pp, lacks top board, slightly shaken, occasional light foxing. Cockers, Printers, Frome: 1826. £30.00 --- See sample text
- Monk (Murial) INDEXES OF THE 1851 CENSUS DORSET. Volume 6 Bridport & Neighbouring Parishes. 183pp, recent unlettered cloth, with the original card covers bound in, ex-ref.lib stamp to first leaf. Somerset and Dorset Family History Society, 1988. £9.00
- Pass (Olivia) DORSET FEATHER STITCHERY. Illusts, 96pp, limp cloth covers. Fifth edition revised, The Friary Press, Dorchester: 1970. £5.00
- Pickerin Pick (B), editor THE SHERBORNE REGISTER Fourth Edition. 1550 - 1950. With 2 Folding plans, lxxvi + 638, original cloth, slightly pulled to head of spine, stamp to title-page. Printed for the Old Shirburnian Society, Warren & Son Ltd., Winchester: 1950. £15.00
- Pitfield (F.P) DORSET PARISH CHURCHES A - D. Described and Depicted by F.P. Pitfield. Line drawings, plans, 232pp, folio, original cloth, ex-ref.lib. with stamp to front endpaper. NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION OF 595 COPIES. Dorset Publishing Company, Milborne Port: 1981. £12.00
* Signed by the author on title-page. With 66 churches described and illustrated from Abbotsbury to Durweston.
- Pitfield (F.P) THE BOOK OF BERE REGIS. Written and drawn by F.P. Pitfield. 123pp, folio, top cover gilt tooled, record office stamp to front endpaper, few small marks to endpapers. Privately Printed for the Subscribers by Dorset Publishing Company, Milborne Port: 1978. £22.00
* Signed by the author on the title-page.
- Raymond (Stuart) DORSET A Genealogical Bibliography. v + 113pp, original printed card covers. Federation of Family History Societies, Birmingham: 1991. £8.00
- Rhoden (Maxwell) GOLDEN CAP AND TWENTY MILES AROUND. Map, illusts, 83pp, original wraps. C.J. Creed, Bridport: 1974, £4.00
- Roper (John) FORDE ABBEY, Near Chard, Somerset An Illustrated Survey of the Former Cistercian Monastery Now the Dorset Home Of the Roper Family. Plan, map, illusts, 31pp, oblong 8vo, original pictorial card covers, rear cover slightly creased. English Life Publications, 1968. £6.00
- Scott (Russell) JESUS THE LIVING BREAD THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN. A DISCOURSE DELIVERED AT DORCHESTER, On Wednesday, July 21, 1830, before the Western Unitarian Society, 34 + (2)pp, sm 8vo, recent cloth, ex-lib. with labels to front pastedown, and stamp to title-page. Bristol: Printed for Browne & Reid, 1831. £18.00
* Includes a 4 page 'List of the Society of Unitarian Christians in the West of England.'
- Short (Bernard C) EARLY DAYS OF NONCONFORMITY IN POOLE. Plates, text illusts, [vi] + 76pp, original paper boards, spine rubbed, lacks approx. ¬" from head of spine, ex-record office stamps to prelims, signs where small label removed front foot of top board. Poole: J. Looker, The Wessex Press, 1927. £10.00
- Smith (H.O) H.O. PIONEER AND APOSTLE OF PHOTOTYPESETTING. The memoirs of H.O. Smith. Illusts, 99pp, original cloth, stamp to verso of title-page, presentation inscription from the author on the title-page. The Dorset Press, Dorchester: 1998. £12.00
* Smith was born and went to school in Dorchester.
- Stoate (T.L), editor and publisher DORSET TUDOR SUBSIDIES Granted in 1523, 1543, 1593. xxiv + 256pp, folio, original cloth. T.L. Stoate, Almondsbury: 1982. £65.00
- Strahan (Aubrey) GUIDE TO THE GEOLOGICAL MODEL OF THE ISLE OF PURBECK. Memoirs of the Geological Survey. Two maps, one of which is coloured, section, iii + 26pp, original printed paper wraps, spine partly split. First edition, H.M.S.O. London: 1906. £12.00
- Swindall (A.T) and Vizard (G.L), and others STRUCTURE PLAN FOR SOUTH EAST DORSET. Consultative Document. Maps, plans, diagrams, 301 + 16pp, lacks 'Key Diagram' from pocket at rear, small folio, original cloth backed card covers. Dorset County Council, April, 1977. £12.00
- Thomas (Jo) STONE QUARRYING. Discover Dorset. Maps, illusts. 79pp, original pictorial card covers. The Dovecote Press, Wimborne: 1998. £8.00
- Trades' Directory, Ltd publisher SOUTH-WESTERN COUNTIES OF ENGLAND TRADES' DIRECTORY 1958 - 59. The DORSET SECTION only. 28pp, recent cloth, ex-ref. lib. with label to front pastedown and stamp to title-page. Trades Directories Limiyted, Manchester: 1959. £7.00
- Traskey (J.P) MILTON ABBEY. A Dorset Monastery in the Middle Ages. Illusts, xi + 268pp, dustwrapper. First edition, Compton Press, Tisbury: 1978. £18.00
- Underhill (Marjory) DORSET HODMADODS (Scarecrows) 10 woodcut illusts, 24pp, including original pictorial wraps, sm 8vo, staples rusty, and wraps loose. Carey Studios, Wareham: (1950) £7.00
- Victoria County History, edited by R.B.Pugh VICTORIA HISTORY OF THE COUNTY OF DORSET. Volume 3. With Index to Volume 2. With a frontis and double-page map, 189pp, small folio, slightly spotty dustwrapper, few small marks to endpapers. Oxford University Press, 1968. £45.00
* Mainly concerned with the Dorset Domesday and Geld Rolls.
- Victoria History, edited by William Page VICTORIA HISTORY OF THE COUNTY OF DORSET. Volume 2. With 2 maps, a plan and 2 plates, xi + 370pp, 4to, original cloth, without dustwrapper, endpapers spotty. First edition, Archibald Constable, London: 1908. £40.00
* Includes chapters on:- Religious Houses, Maritime History and Social and Economic History, Agriculture, Hunting, etc.
- Weinstock (Maureen), editor WEYMOUTH AND MELCOMBE REGIS Minute Book 1625-1660. Dorset Record Society. Publication No 1. 108pp, stapled, original paper wraps, label on top wrap, lacks cloth spine. Publication No 1 of the Dorset Record Society, Dorchester: 1964. £16.00
- Young (J.A) EDUCATION IN BOURNEMOUTH 1903 TO 1945. Bournemouth's Maintained Schools and Colleges. Plates, plans, 109 + (10)pp, original pictorial card covers, small stamp to title-page. Bournemouth Local Studies, Christchurch: 1996. £8.00
- Young (Robert), edited and with introduction by Alan Chedzoy EARLY YEARS Recollections of life in Sturminster Newton in the early nineteenth century. Illusts, 22pp, 4to, original pictorial card covers. Dorset Record Society, 2008. £5.00
Back to the TopCopyright © Ambra Books - 2016. All rights reserved.
Or for further information contact Ivor Cornish :-
Tel:- ( 0117 ) 9076899
E-mail :- email@example.com
Bristol -- Bristol Clearance
Cornwall -- Cornwall Clearance
Devon -- Devon Clearance
Gloucestershire -- Gloucestershire Clearance
Somerset -- Somerset Clearance
Wiltshire -- Wiltshire Clearance
General ( Includes items of DORSET interest. ) -- General Clearance ( Includes items of DORSET interest. )
DORSET :- Selection of items I wish to purchase
DORSET :- Selection of manuscripts, maps, ephemera etc. for sale from Lesley Aitchison.
AMBRA BOOKS Home page